Friday, March 7, 2008

My GIM (Goa Institute of Management) Interview



Here are the questions that were asked to me in my GIM interview:

Q1: What is the meaning of your name?
Q2: So you have done major in ece, Can you tell me some new technologies that are coming in telecommunications?
Q3: How 3G can be implemented?
Q4: When do you think 4G technology will come in India?
Q5: What the telecom operators will have to do to install 4G in india?
Q6: Can we jump to 4G directly instead of using 3G?
Q7: What are the smart antennas? ( I wrote a Publication on this). Where it is used now a days?
Q8: What do you know about communicating with others with the help of chip fitted on the body?
Q9: What other new features and technologies you can see in Cell Phones in coming Years?
Q10: What are you doing Currently and what is your role there?
Q11: Give your views about your performance in GD earlier..

Thank you......

Thats all......................
A tough interview.. everything technical and related to new practical technologies being researched........huh!!.......
In the end, I was wondering if I was giving another B.Tech VIVA or an MBA Interview??.......

Their result will come in about 20 days..... Fingers crossed....

No comments: